Readathon is here and as always it lands on a day where I am never prepared. I can’t seem to have one Saturday that doesn’t have a plan or a place to be. Regardless, I am excited about this Readathon.
Hour 1: I listened to Gone With The Wind as I got dressed and ready.
Hour 2: I continued listening as I went on a quick library trip, and I got donuts and coffee.
Hour 3: I visited my parents to pick up some of my old books to add to my TBR! I still kept listening to Gone with the Wind.
Hour 4: I drove home listening about the life and times of Scarlett O’Hara.
Hour 5: I am still listening and working on updating my instagram @onthebookside and this blog post.
Challenge 1: Introduction
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I am reading from the very sunny Sunshine State.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I am most looking forward to reading The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I am most looking forward to all the drinks, especially Sugar Free Red Bull.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I love readathons, despite never getting as much reading done as I would like.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is at least my third Readathon. I have learned I need to try this time more intentionally. I will try to read at least for 45 minutes out of each hour.